|President||Brad VanLanen||Redeemer Lutheran Church|
|Vice President||Deb Grothman||Christ of the Bay Lutheran|
|Secretary||Leslie Pierce||Christ of the Bay Lutheran|
|Treasurer||Christel Laatsch||Redeemer Lutheran Church|
|Director||Dennis Day||Hope Lutheran Church|
|Director||Rev. Greg Hovland||Our Saviour Lutheran Church|
|Director||Karen Mielke||Faith Lutheran Church|
|Director||vacant||Our Saviour Lutheran Church|
|Principal||Brett Jones||Trinity Lutheran School|
The elected directors shall hold office for a term of three years and/or until their successors has been appointed. A Director may be elected to two terms elected consecutively. Elections are held at the annual meeting.
The Board of Directors shall organize and elect the following officers: a president, a vice-president, a secretary, and a treasurer. Officers shall serve for one year or until their successors are elected.
Each congregation of the GBLSA is offered representation on the Board of Directors. The number of representatives from each congregation has traditionally been based on a proportionate percentage of students enrolled from each congregation. Each congregation may choose its representatives according to the individual congregation’s policy.
The Board of Directors shall:
- Conduct, manage and administer the affairs of the association;
- Hold all monies and property, real, personal, and mixed, however acquired, and shall use, manage and conduct the same under the direction and for the use and benefit of this organization;
- Accept or reject gifts, grants, bequests, legacies and devises;
- Acquire, sell, transfer, convey, mortgage and pledge all real and personal property of the association;
- Provide proper bond for the officials who are charged with handling of the funds of the association;
- Prepare and publish a budget;
- Approve tuition rates and various membership fees annually or as changes are needed;
- Appoint additional officers and committees as may from time to time be deemed necessary;
- Supervise the activities of the school, determine and ratify educational and academic policies of the school;
- Call, employ, appoint and dismiss teachers, instructors, administrators, and others employed by the association.
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors is held at Trinity Lutheran School (Our Saviour Lutheran Church) on the fourth Monday of each month.